In line with the latest Government guidance, some retailers in The Quadrant will be closed from Thursday 5th November until the lockdown is lifted.
The centre will trade at its regular opening hours, which can be found at the bottom of each page on our website. Retailers hours may change in upcoming days. For more information, visit our website or look out for updates on Facebook and Twitter pages.
During this period, the following stores will remain open.
- Bargain Buys
- Boots Opticians (appointment only)
- Costa Coffee (take away only) between 7.30-4pm Monday – Saturday and 9am – 4pm on Sunday
- Greggs (take away only between 7am-3pm)
- Holland & Barrett
- Specsavers (appointment only)
- WH Smiths
We understand that this is a challenging time and would like to reassure you that the wellbeing of our customers, retail staff and employees is our priority.
Whilst we are very much aware and understand concerns about Covid-19, we want to reassure you that we are monitoring the situation closely and following all advice issued by the Government and Public Health England.
As a team, we are following Public Health England guidelines to ensure that best practices are always delivered.
- We are having daily briefings and enhanced operating protocols
- We are in regular contact with all our retailers for updates
- We have stressed the importance of social distancing and increased cleaning to all our retailers
We ask that you take these steps, which are consistent with Government advice:
- Please do not come to the centre if you have had a new cough or a fever (Temperature above 37.8C). Seek and follow Government advice
- Please wear a face covering inside the centre – Protect others and make space
- Keep your hands clean, wash regularly and thoroughly, for at least 20 seconds with soap and water
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch all coughs and sneezes and then bin the tissue – then wash your hands with soap and water
- If you think you may have encountered the virus, please follow the government advice and self-isolate in the first instance
We hope that you all remain safe over the coming weeks and please follow advice given by the Government and Public Health England.
The Quadrant Management Team